Scorpio Mercenary Group Scorpio Mercenary Group

awesome

this is truly the first of it's kind. I love the dildo jokes, i love the choices offered. I think the humor is great, the art is pretty damn good, and it's WAY ahead of it's time. This is by far on of my favorite NG classics. If it were submitted today, I would ask for more audio/voice work.

SWAT SWAT

awesome

The first game with a boss and a point. Too bad you didn't submit anything else. I love that the user is able to switch weapons. Even these days this game would be saved.

101 Rats 101 Rats

Not much

It's kinda funny, but it might be nice to make the rats move around a little and make the mouse movement smoother (no punn intended). The art style is nice and I'd love to see you use it for an animation (if you take your time and make the animation itself nice).

Good job.

Ain-Soph responds:

yea... but if they mioved around, wouldnt it be very hard to hit them? they are so small...

Thanks:D

Postal Postal

not mucch

this isn't much, not really any point. No obvious scoring system, not much variety or anything along those lines. But it's so early in NG submission history that we've got to give it some props.

AEvil AEvil

the first game

this was the first game to be submitted to NG which makes it even more awesome than it would have been normally. It could have had more animation of the zombies, and perhaps some better backgrounds, but that may be too much to ask of something submitted when this was. It was pretty entertaining, and some of those guys got away pretty quick. Great file size too. It's surprising to see that something from so long ago is so complex.

Where's Waldo? Where's Waldo?

problem

You've got to disable the tab key. Everybody will just cheat if you dont. Add some music or something. It's got to be more interesting.

That-Is-Bull responds:

I keep trying to add damn music, but Flash won't let me for some reason. And I don't know how to disable the Tab key. It's OK if they cheat, that's their choice.

Gravity V1 Gravity V1

just one thing i don't like

why is the score how many times you pres the space bar? I think score should be related to how long you last

MASTERMIND V2 MASTERMIND V2

definately good

make more levels though.

Kill-o-matic Kill-o-matic

mmm..ok

it was kinda cool, in fact, i even liked some of the graphics, the swords for example. But, like other reviews have already said, it needs more variety.try different things for all the people. like each person has different styles that suit their character.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

I don't get it

Why is this so high on the list? 4.19/5.00? I do find it a bit entertaining, but all it is is stick ficures running at a castle. Why do you all like it so much?